Arthur Ravenel Bridge

Voters with Disabilities

Assistance At Polls

Assistance in marking a ballot is allowed only if the voter is blind, illiterate or physically handicapped. A voter entitled to receive assistance may choose anyone to assist except his employer, agent of his employer, or an officer or agent of his union.

Curbside Voting

Any voter who, because of physical handicap or age (65 or older), cannot enter the polling place in which he is registered to vote, or is unable to stand in line to vote, may vote outside that polling place in the closest available parking area utilizing the vehicle in which he has driven or has been driven to the polls.

Videos for Voters with Disabilities

Instructions for Voters Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing & Large Print Voter Registration Application