Register by Wednesday to be Eligible for Democratic PPP
Register Online at scVOTES.org
COLUMBIA, S.C. (January 26, 2016) - To help ensure voters are prepared for the upcoming Presidential Preference Primaries (PPPs), the State Election Commission wants to remind everyone of the upcoming voter registration deadline for the Democratic PPP and urge those already registered to update their information.
TO VOTE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PPP, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED BY JANUARY 27.
- The voter registration deadline for the REPUBLICAN PPP has passed. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN REGISTERED BY JANUARY 20 to vote in the Republican PPP.
- If you have moved from one county to another, you must register in your new county by the deadline to be eligible to vote.
If you've moved within your county or changed your name recently, you should update your voter registration. The voter registration deadline does not apply to voters updating their address within their county of residence. However, voters should update their information as soon as possible. Having accurate information on the voter registration lists will help ensure a smoother voting process for you and your neighbors.
Register or update your information online at scVOTES.org (requires SC Driver's License or DMV ID Card)
- Register online before midnight on the day of the deadline
You can also register or update your information by:
- Visiting your county voter registration and elections office .
- Downloading a voter registration form from scVOTES.org. Complete and return it to your county voter registration and elections office:
- By mail, (postmarked by the deadline)
- By fax (received by the deadline)
- By email attachment (received by the deadline)
mySCVOTES - Visit the mySCVOTES section of scVOTES.org on the right side of the home page.
- Online Voter Registration
- Check My Voter Registration
- Update My Voter Registration
- Get My Sample Ballot
- Find My Polling Place
- Get My Absentee Application
- Check My Absentee Ballot